Intelligent Solutions in Pharmacy Benefits
612 Wheelers Farms Road, Milford, CT 06461
From July 13 to July 15, members of the PBIRx team will be attending and presenting at the 340B Coalition Conference in Washington D.C. This conference is designed for covered entities, consultants, compliance experts and other individuals in the pharmaceutical field who work hand in hand with the 340B program on a regular basis. As a company that specializes in performing 340B compliance audits for our clients, we are extremely excited to have the opportunity to present and learn more about the future of 340B.
PBIRx is honored to be chosen to present "Independent HRSA 340B Compliance Auditing" during the Vendor Perspective Session on Tuesday, July 14th at 3:45 PM.
The agenda for this year's conference includes, but is not limited to:
- Stories from real life patients about their experience with the 340B program
- A discussion on the various ways that 340B savings can improve care for patients
- Tips on how to identify 340B compliance issues as well as how to solve them (this is especially important to our team as 340B compliance audits are one of the services we offer!)
- Updates from those at the legislative level on any program changes that may be taking effect
- Information on the rise of specialty drugs and limited distribution networks, including how this impacts covered entities
Here at PBIRx, our 340B compliance audits are completed on-site by a team of pharmacists, analysts and specialists in pharmacy benefits. We are available to provide detailed reports that prepare providing entities for actual HRSA audits, and will offer as much information as possible when it comes to any discrepancies in behavior that could cause one to lose their 340B status.
Our ongoing services range from targeted claims review to full 340B committee member for covered entities.