Intelligent Solutions in Pharmacy Benefits
612 Wheelers Farms Road, Milford, CT 06461
PBIRx is proud to share our latest initiative. In appreciation of our partnership with new clients, PBIRx is donating to a charity to benefit the client’s community and/or youth programs so that our efforts ensure diversity. PBIRx researches area organizations that include a higher percentage of funds directly to the charity needs and not the administration fees whenever possible.
In 2016, PBIRx has made donations to the following charities on behalf of our clients:
- Nashoba Learning Group (enables kids/adults with autism to function throughout their lives - Bedford MA)
- Stand Up for Kids (benefits homeless and street kids - Worcester MA)
- The Next Step Fund (benefits teens & young adults impacted by cancer & blood diseases - Cambridge, MA)
- St Jude's Children's Research Hospital
- Chicopee Boys & Girls Club, MA
- Ronald MacDonald House, Providence, RI
- Friends of Acadia (Conservation organization, Acadia, Maine)
- Girls Write Now (NY creative writing and mentoring NP organization - matches teenage girls with profession women writers)
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Greater Houston, Texas
PBIRx is excited to continue this initiative in 2017 and we look forward to the opportunity to make contributions to non-profit organizations in new communities.
PBIRx has been exclusively providing intelligent solutions to clients in the management of pharmacy benefit costs since 1993. With a staff that includes IT personnel, actuaries, financial analysts, clinical pharmacists, attorneys, HIPAA Compliance Officers and many more experts, PBIRx’s mission is to create optimal health care outcomes while minimizing overall health care costs. For more information, please visit www.pbirx.com or call (888) 797-2479.