Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020


CORONAVIRUS AS OF JANUARY 24, 2020


When a new virus strain emerges that is not yet identified, as with the Corona Virus, it becomes known as “novel”.

In 2019, Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) a virus (more specifically, a coronavirus) was identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China, a city located about 500 miles from Shanghai. Early on, many of the patients in the outbreak in Wuhan reportedly had some link to a large seafood and animal market, suggesting animal-to-person spread.  However, a growing number of patients reportedly did not have exposure to animal markets, suggesting person-to-person spread is occurring. At this time it is unclear how easily this virus is spreading between people. The market closed its doors on Jan. 1, 2020.

China is rushing to build a 1,000 bed hospital in 6 days, as this virus has killed 26 people and infected about 830 more. The virus has spread to 13 provinces in China, and cases are confirmed in Thailand, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Singapore. Two cases have now turned up in the U.S. A Washington state man in his 30s has been diagnosed after returning from a solo trip to Wuhan and a 60-year old Chicago woman who returned from Wuhan on Jan. 13th is in the hospital and is currently in stable condition and doing well. The CDC is examining 63 patients in 22 states for possible coronavirus infection.

People suspected of carrying the virus are encouraged to wear an N95 mask to prevent airborne transmission, as well as health providers who also wear personal protective gear according to the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.

Starting on January 17, 2020, travelers from Wuhan to the United States have been required to undergo entry screening at various airports for symptoms associated with this virus.  As of January 24, 2020 there are five U.S. airports involved in such screenings:   San Francisco, New York (JFK), Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles (LAX) airports.  The “Center for Disease Control (CDC) believes the immediate risk to the U.S. public is low at this time, but the situation is evolving rapidly,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said on a conference call with reporters January 24th. Nevertheless, CDC is taking proactive preparedness precautions.

Snakes, the Chinese krait and the Chinese cobra, may be the original source of this virus. The name “Coronavirus” comes from its shape, which resembles a crown or solar corona when imaged using an electron microscope. Coronavirus is transmitted through the air. It can infect both upper and lower airways and cause severe respiratory illness and other complications in humans. Unfortunately, there is no vaccine or antiviral treatment available at this time.

This outbreak is another reminder that people should limit the consumption of wild animals to avoid zoonotic infections (infections that spread from animals to humans).








2 comments:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanna say a big thank you Neme Amber for introducing me to Dr Emmanuel the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes (HSV 2).
    I was infected with HSV 2 for the past two years and i was unable to get a better job cos all the company i was to get employed checked our blood test and found out that i was positive to GENITAL HERPES and i loosed employment.
    So i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get my job training.
    i earlier made some research and i contacted some doctors online but they keep on asking for money for courier after that they'll tell you that tax and so more so i became broke and frustrated.
    One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site  were everyone was talking about DR Emmanuel and herbs ability to cure herpes.
    So i discussed with Neme Amber and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Emmanuel so i contacted DR Emmanuel via email ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com ) and he helped me just as he has helped others now im cured and different medical centers has tested me and approved me cured.
    so i decided to thank Neme Amber cos she made it possible for me.
    and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR emmanuel, ill put his details here so that you can easily get in touch wif him.
    his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348140073965.
    my Name is Grace from US,once again thanks to Neme Amber. im fucking hapy....  

    ReplyDelete